Svetlana holds advanced University degree with honor in economics from Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics and degree with honor in journalism. She is an international development expert. She has proven experience with logical framework approaches, Results Based Management, Project Cycle Management, Human Rights Based Approach, Gender Sensitive programming and other strategic planning approaches, M&E methods and Impact analysis as she has more than 5 years of conducting independent Monitoring and Evaluations in Russia and CIS. As a director of the consultancy agency "The Development Solutions" Svetlana has consulted more than hundred clients in Russia and CIS on Project Development and Project Management Cycle by drafting more than 700 hundred project proposals. Svetlana is also independent M&E expert leading on M&E assignments at global, regional and national level. Svetlana has the following relevant experience in Caucasus and Central Asia for the past three years:
· Conducted Final Monitoring and Evaluation of the ILO Project From the Crisis towards Decent and Safe Jobs in Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, Phase II (DW II project)" (2019)
· Conducted Monitoring and Evaluation of the Project "Community Policing Sustainment in the Republic of Tajikistan", implemented in Tajikistan by Saferworld (UK) and funded by INL (USA) (2018)
· Conducted Monitoring and Evaluation of the Project "Ensuring effective socio-economic alternatives for groups prone to conflict and extremism" implemented in the North Caucasus, Russia and funded by the Conflict Stability and Security Fund (CSSF), British Embassy in Russia (2018)
· Conducted Monitoring and Evaluation of the Project "Offering ways of reconciliation and Perspectives of life – stabilizing the North Caucasus Region, implemented in Germany and Russia and funded by "Brot für die Welt" (Germany) (2018).
· Conducted Monitoring and Evaluation of the Project "Access to information about the situation in the North Caucasus" and development of the Project Strategy for the next project phase, Caritas France (2017)