European Union is seeking proposals to support civil society in Armenia« Back
Non-governmental non-profit organizations, community-based organizations and private sector non-profit agencies, institutions and organizations and networks thereof at local, national, regional and international level established in Armenia or in a Member State of the European Union or of the European Economic Area, directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary and operate in partnership with at least one local partner.
Deadline is on 14 April 2016.
Objectives of the EU's action:
- Support to promotion of the rights of the child,
- Supporting freedom of expression and freedom of religion or beliefs,
- Support actions aiming at ensuring free and independent media and an open and free internet,
- Support to civil society to promote pluralistic and inclusive political participation, including for all segments of society such as women, minorities, indigenous peoples, people with disabilities or vulnerable groups,
- Protection of the social, economic and cultural rights, especially for groups particularly vulnerable to discrimination, such as the poor, women, children, people with disabilities, migrants, rights of persons belonging to minorities and other groups,
- Support for the structure and operation of trade unions, enabling social dialogue between different groups, developing mechanisms for exchange of opinions and democratic dialogue.
Project duration: from 12 to 24 months.
Grant range between EUR 150,000 to EUR 400,000.
Actions must take place in Armenia.
The application procedure consists of two phases: in the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application.
For more information click here.
Development Solutions services cost:
- 40,000 RUB (520 USD) for adaptation of existing concept note,
- 50,000 RUB (650 USD) for elaboration of a new concept note.